The ZORA API makes it easy to retrieve NFT metadata, monitor on-chain events, analyze sales activity, and so much more.
- Sales info from every marketplace (ZORA, OpenSea, LooksRare etc.)
- Data on every Ethereum NFT contract (Transfers, Mints, etc.)
- Media is encoded to provide assets at different sizes
- Automatically syncs newly deployed NFT contracts
- Fill orders made on OpenSea (Seaport)
- Text-based search for discoverability
- And much more
The API is expanding to more networks and currently supports:
|ETH Mainnet||1||Entire History|
|Goerli||5||Tip of Chain|
If you are unfamiliar with GraphQL, we recommend that you check out this resource. In addition, here are a few considerations before using the API.
- The ZDK and NFT Hooks allows anyone to build top on of the API without needing to know GraphQL.
- Currently supports any
- Maximum page size limit is
500for regular queries and
50for text-based searches
- Check out the guides section to begin building
Anyone can use the API without an API key as long as the application is making less than 120 requests per minute.
|Needs||API Key Requirements|
|Less than 120 requests per minute||No Key Needed|
|Greater than 120 requests per minute||Key Needed|
Direct message @ZORAEngineering on Twitter for an API key if your needs require greater than 120 requests per mintue.
To access the API with a key, add a header in your requests with the key
Here are a few NFT contract addresses to test the API with:
Crypto Dickbutts: 0x42069ABFE407C60cf4ae4112bEDEaD391dBa1cdB